29 November 2007

Friday Memes

Yeah. I'm brain-dead. It's official. J-man is teething and that means no sleep for Mama! So, since I have no brain cells to come up with an original post, I'm going to follow through with two memes that I was tagged with and never did do. Bad Heather! Bad! (But, oh so good!)

From Ms. Not Afraid To Use It (forever and a day ago), here's a directional meme:

The farthest north I have traveled: That would have to be New York City
Farthest South: Bonaire, Netherland Antilles
Farthest East: Egypt
Farthest West: Seattle, Washington

And there you have it!

Now, for my second meme. Military Mom tagged me with my five favorite things. Here you go!
  1. Starbucks Anniversary blend is the bomb. When I can't purchase these particular beans, Sulawesi or Sumatra will do. Unless I schlep a bag of Lake Tahoe blend from Not Afraid!

  2. I love, love, love, lurv my MacBook Pro. Despite yesterday's post regarding a crappy customer support phone experience, my new battery is in, functioning like it should, and my baby is happy!

  3. Damn. I watch entirely too much friggin' TV. Supernatural, Reaper, NCIS, Ghost Hunters, Boston Legal, and on and on. Thank GOD for my TiVo.

  4. Kids are watching Little Bear? Do a sudoku puzzle. Roadtrip? Out comes the sudoku book. Brain working in overtime and can't fall asleep? Again, sudoku. Love it!

  5. This isn't our Jacuzzi tub, but it's pretty damned close. Came with the house when we moved here seven years ago. Oh, man. I don't have the words. This tub ROCKS!
OK, now I have to tag a couple of people with these here memes. So, Mom to the Fey, gimme five faves and Vonda, gimme your directions. Go to it, people!

6 comments:

Military Mom said...

God, I wish I had me one of those cool jacuzzi tubs! But military housing...sigh...
BTW-the link to my blog above is wrong, it's going to a whole other page. The address is www.cocoanutcove.blogspot.com

Thanks, Girlie!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

great list.I read your story over at Under the Knife - so insipring,informative and beautiful. Congratulations on your blesings.
I like sudoku too.

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Ahhhh. To have a jacuzzi tub. Actually, just to have a tub deep enough that my mamma belly is actually covered! LOL

I am still jealous that you have been to Egypt. I loved talking to you about it...

Avitable said...

I love Ghost Hunters!

I need to get rid of my shitty DVR and get Tivo instead.

Anonymous said...

I want to sit in your tub. Would that be okay?

Hey! Congratulations for placing second in TGQDC! So happy you played...hope you'll come back tomorrow for the new round!

Unknown said...

Okay. I bit. I did your meme. Go check it out. :)

And I'm jealous of your tub. Just so you know.