31 December 2007

Good-bye 2007!

Nope, this isn't a top ten list of whatever.

Definitely NOT a list of resolutions I'm not likely to keep.

And certainly don't even think I would post a 2007 faves list.

I'm just ecstatic to be alive, healthy, and somewhat sane.

I'm thrilled to be poised to see another year (36 for me, starting February 6th, I'll expect your gifts in the mail).

I won't be up to watch the ball drop. Kids are up at 7AM regardless of the fact it's a holiday. So, we'll be in bed well before 12AM.

So, while the kids play tomorrow, I'll hug a warm mug of coffee, watch the Rose Bowl Parade on HGTV, and thank my lucky stars that we're all in 2008 together.

(That and the fact new seasons of The Tudors, Deadliest Catch, and Ghost Hunters International will be starting soon - yes, I know, it's an addiction.)

We made it safe and sound.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Love, Heather

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm first! I'm first!

Happy New Year, Heather! May the coming year be more wonderful than the last! I've enjoyed spending the last part of this year with you and look forward to the year to come!

(I'm still addicted to exclamation points... if you ever talk to me on the phone, you'd find out i'm addicted to them in my speech, too!)

Not Afraid to Use It said...

My 2007 was DEF better for having met you! Enjoy your coffee in the morning, and Happy New Year!

Avitable said...

Wow, you're old!