22 August 2008

Site Meter Tomfoolery

Yep, it's that time again. Time to search the Site Meter records for some of the more interesting searches performed by the public who, unfortunately, didn't find what they were looking for. Instead, they found me. Poor bastards.

all i want just a time to make up my mind: OK, you? Mr. or Ms. Resident of Ankara, Turkey? I'm so sorry that you found this rambling post instead of something a bit more philosophical about making up your mind. But, you know. Screw up the Mother tongue? You're gonna end up here.

coal: The best part about this search? It was initiated by someone at... ready? The International Coal Group in Scott Depot, WV. Someone at the International Coal Group is doing a search on coal. This says to me, "Duh, what's this coal stuff my boss keeps talking about?" In the future, darlin', please go here.

zip ties lowes: FAB! QUIT USING ZIP TIES ON THE HOOKERS! SERIOUSLY! Whew. 'Kay.*

smell like a wookie shirt: Yes, J-man has one. But you? Employee of Veterans' Affairs in Lexington, Kentucky? You should be working! Naughty, naughty!

panty confessions: Yeah, weren't you disappointed? Or, maybe you weren't. Never mind.

* Just kidding, darlin'. You're just using them to tidy up wires and stuff, right? RIGHT?!?!

10 comments:

Jenn said...

Hehe...I love it when some poor sucker looking for gawd knows what (ie: NOT my blog) ends up in my little home. Should be working, indeed!

HEATHER said...

Thank for your kind words about my Spike cat.
You know I have a Site Meter account and I still can't figure out how the darn thing works! Lordy I am pathetic!

Violet the Verbose said...

Har har har! Those are funny. LOVE the link you left for the person googling "coal." hee hee HA!

Bucky said...

I've totally got to do one of these posts.

Expat No. 3699 said...

A lot of people end up on my blog because of my drink recipes, but I've had a few people cross my path while looking for something strange.

RiverPoet said...

wow, you get some interesting hits! I need to go look at what my hits have been lately. I doubt that panty confessions will be in there!

Peace - D

Molly's Mom said...

I have yet to figure out that part of Sitemeter...might be interesting!

Anonymous said...

Well, first time commenter and I promise I didn't use any of those search words to land here!

Now I feel all guilty

Anonymous said...

People usually find my blog with searches for "Catholic schoolgirl" or my recent favorite "boob fairy."

Gypsy said...

People find my blog through "gypsy sex" or "gypsy girls f*cking." Weird, eh? Ok, maybe not.