17 November 2008

What Happened?

I'm not feeling it. I don't know what's going on, but I'm not feeling it. It being the blogging vibe, the writing vibe, the interaction vibe, whatever, I'm just not feeling it.

I don't know what's going on.




Wait, maybe I do know what's afoot.

My nose is buried deep into a needlework project involving Spanish blackwork. Why just read about the Tudors when you can try to re-create some of their finest embroidery?

I also found myself the owner of a new wild hair. Said wild hair (a.k.a. The Puppetmaster) is in the mood to completely re-design my family's personal Web site using some funky royalty-free sea creature images. Plankton, octopus, and eels, oh my!

Season the above with a healthy dose of sick kids, tired parents, and a PBS special about the British monarchy and you have a wonderful case of blogger's block.

When I feel it, I'll post it. Pinky-swear.

9 comments:

HEATHER said...

I know, I have been the in the same "funk" or "malaise" lately, myself.

A Free Man said...

It just happens, I think. I'm a bit dry right now as well. Fortunately, I write things when it's flowing and then pull them out during the droughts.

sybil law said...

Wait - this ISN'T a post?!
This post is better than most of mine on any given day!
:D

Anonymous said...

It's weird, but at this time of year I always get caught up in my cross stitching projects that I've lapsed on. I'm still working on a wedding project for my husband and I, and we got married last year on December 31st. Think I'll have it done in time for our first anniversary?

Don't bet on it! lol

Gypsy said...

I'm DVR-ing that PBS special. Great minds. ;)

kaila said...

I'll wait.
I'm not in the mood either.

Not Afraid to Use It said...

We'll be here when you feel ready, my dear. Get yourself some gourmet coffee, take it easy on yourself, and come back when you feel it.

Creative-Type Dad said...

I wanted to see that series...

Donna said...

I know exactly how you feel - hence my ongoing absence. I still think of everyone I've created contact with in the last year - probably why I keep twittering on a regular basis.