26 May 2009

Dialog, Part 24

Pregnant Twin Mom on Bed Rest at the Hospital: I just love Matt Damon. I brought all his movies with me so I wouldn't get bored.

Me: That's awesome. Watch what you love and makes you happy!

PTMoBRatH: So what are your twins' names?

Me: Bubba and Miss-Miss. But, I did offer to name them Luke and Leia in honor of my George Lucas-obsessed husband.

PTMoBRatH: I wanted to name my son Matthew Damon Fudgesicle*, but my husband said there was no way his son was going to be named after his wife's celebrity fetish.

Me: Yeah, but if you had named your little boy Matt Damon Fiddlesticks, then you could have named his sister Sarah Silverman Fiddlesticks! Bonus! But then, there would have been that whole, Wait. They're brother and sister. But I thought Sarah was f**king Matt Damon?!

PTMoBRatH: Laughing so hard that, yes, her belly was jiggling. Oh, I can't wait to suggest that name combo to my husband!

And just for all of you, here it is again. Enjoy!


*Name has been changed to protect the fan girl in question.

10 comments:

HEATHER said...

Well at least you made her laugh and that's what counts! LOL!!

sybil law said...

That video is still awesome!
I was hoping Fudgesicle was her real name! *Pout*
:)

Not Afraid to Use It said...

It is scary sometimes, the wavelength we ride. Hubbie and I must have watched this video 5 or 6 times this past Friday night (and, of course, the response video by Jimmy). You rock, woman. Glad you were able to make her laugh.

Ashlie- Mommycosm said...

I love that video and could watch as many times as my kids have watched Scooby Doo - at least a million.

Sounds like you're having fun with the volunteer gig. Very cool.

Expat No. 3699 said...

Great job with the volunteer work. Kudos to you.

BTW, I love me some Matt.

Jessica said...

that girl is very lucky.

Patois42 said...

I'd be kind of worried about her getting to into Matt that she'd throw herself into labor. Better stick with Jerry Lewis movies.

That Chick Over There said...

Seriously. I love you.

Faiqa said...

God, I love Matt Damon.

A Free Man said...

I have never seen that before - fantastic! I should watch more TV.