19 October 2009

Twitterdiculous

I tweeted:

HOA bully and husband of the HOA pres just got into an altercation at the local Wolf Camera. Moving to Bora Bora. Don't try to find me.

And Ritz Camera followed me.

I tweeted:

Excitement! Heading off to investigate an historic Roswell home. Later!

And Spiced Right BBQ followed me.

I tweeted:

My husband is MAKING me watch "Corvette Summer." Go ahead. IMDB that shit. I dare you. I may be fetal before it's all over.

And Corvette Recycling followed me.

I tweeted:

I may or may not have humped my Bissell Spot Bot just now.

And Bissell followed me.

Boy, I'll bet they're pissed.

16 comments:

HEATHER said...

Yes, but you never did tell us how that altercation between the HOA Bully and HOA FirstHubby ended up.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

You humped the Bissell? Hmmm... How'd that work out for you? :)

Irrational Dad said...

You twitter? How didn't I know this?
/me clicks FOLLOW.

Anonymous said...

I so hate it when that happens. It makes me want to watch my mouth...ok who am I kidding? I never watch my mouth. ;)

Molly's Mom said...

Hee hee hee...

Seriously though, I haven't used twitter in months, but I get all these unknown people following me! WTH?

sybil law said...

That crap makes me crazy. However, I want to hear about the altercation, too. I can use my imagination for the Bissell thing. :)

That One said...

I, too, would love an update on the altercation.

I'm going to toss in a few brand names in my tweets to see if I get any followers. (Look at me, conducting a social experiment and shit.)

Bubblewench said...

Corvette summer? C'mon didn't you just LOVE that movie???

The wierdest 'things' follow you for tweets that make no sense, well, except your humping the bissell one...

Patois42 said...

Who won? HOA bully or HOA First Husband?

Miss Britt said...

I keep getting life coaches following me.

What does THAT say???

Anonymous said...

If that's what happens...I don't even WANT TO KNOW how those advertising sex toys found me...

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Humping your Bissell? Two wet spots instead of one?

Momisodes said...

I should totally be tweeting about some hot actors :)

Lynda said...

Nah, Bissell likes there customers to hump their products.

You are in great shape. In fact, they should send you something for free!

Steph said...

I love you. Truly, madly, deeply.

Gypsy said...

You never know. Maybe you've opened up a new marketing avenue for them. Bissel gets you off.