29 September 2007

September 29 Weekend Quote

Yeah, I know, I know, I didn't post yesterday with my usual top ten list. Sue me. Ty-man and I are techie geeks and when we get a new technological marvel in our grubby paws, life stops until said marvel is up and running and configured the way we want it. What, you ask, are we now the proud owners of? Apple iPhones. Yes, we succumbed. So, in honor of our helping to fund Steve Jobs' retirement, here is a quote from him. Enjoy!

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

So, for those of you who know my cell number, call me!! I want to use my new toy!

No comments: