30 October 2007

You're Looking for What?


I'm addicted to Sitemeter. It's this great little service that tracks who visits my blog and how they found it. Lately, people have been performing Google searches for costumes (that time of year, of course!) and if someone Googles Tinkerbell costume or coal miner costume they find my humble blog entry regarding Miss-Miss dressing up as Darth Tink and my blog's title page with the obvious banner title. Cool. OK, I can dig it.

Two days ago, I log onto my Sitemeter account to see what's up. It seems that someone in Canada performed a Google search and found me. What was their search criteria, you ask? Well, allow me to elaborate. This person Goggled, "Where is my cat's clitoris?" WHAT!?!?! I'm not sure what is more disturbing about this, that someone wants to know the location of their pussy's pussy (oh, we're going downhill fast!) or that asking about said location led them to my blog. Holy crap. NC-17 indeed! I would rather someone Google the terms funny or hysterical or pithy mom of three or even hot hillbilly mom who makes people snort coffee through their noses each and every day. Those are the Google search terms I had hoped to find. Not some lame-ass Canadian looking for their cat's clitoris.

Through all of this, I feel horrible for the cat. Poor kitty. I'd hate to see that gynecological examination. I can see the headlines now, "Barrie, Ontario Cat Owner Cleans Hospital Out of Blood Supply - Offended Cat Found Licking Blood From Her Paws." Film at 11!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why, just WHY would someone want to know such information?!?! Petophile!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

I don't know whether to laugh or puke! You are right, poor cat! And if more people were more concerned about where a WOMAN'S clit was and her anatomy I think the world would be a much happier place.

Heather said...

Ugh. That's probably cat abuse or something.

Let me tell ya, the UK google searches...always the strangest!