30 March 2008

Eddie Izzard + Bling + Pimping = Sunday Post

Eddie Izzard is such a geek.

OK, maybe he isn't a geek, but he's certainly a comedic genius.

When I showed this to the Ty-man, he looked at the ground, shook his head, and said, "Oh. My. God."

There stood Eddie Izzard, diamond necklace, stiletto heels, and makeup, doing a riff about the Death Star.

It's just too damned funny not to share. Enjoy!



Click here for a direct link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sweet lady named Donna over at Barefoot in the Country gave me this:



I'm speechless... I'm verklempt... I'm... I'm...

Thank you, hon! Now, I believe the idea is that I now forward this along to ten bloggers? Wow. Let me think about that one. I've got a week. Give me a week.

Until then, you rule Donna!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And don't forget! One week from tonight! Sunday, April 6th, 6PM - 8PM (yet again, pimping for Fab....)



Just click on the above graphic to be taken to Fab's Blog Talk Radio site and next Sunday you'll be graced with the vocal talents of 18 bloggers singing with the Fab-man himself. Me? I'll be crooning to I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow. Hope you all can make it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genius? Without question. His best work ever was about 10-15 years ago. He had an HBO special in which he wore full makeup, high heels and a kimono. Oh, and he talked about things like colonization, the british space program, etc. awesome. I will try to find you a link to this brilliance.

p.s. thanks for being her bitch while she's out of town ty-man.

Liz Hill said...

Eddie Izzard RULES


Dressed to Kill I think is the special.

Hope you are having fun.

Lori said...

Damn! There's another reason I have to love you! I absolutely love Eddie Izzard. I have all of his concert DVD's as well as the audios of each concert in my iTunes Library. (Perfect for those long visits to the chiro!) I love his Henry VIII stories. A few years ago I bought a bumper sticker that says "I Poke Badgers With Spoons", and love it because so few people get the joke. You just have to be an Eddie fan.
And, you totally deserve your new badge!

Military Mom said...

I guess I should have read your blog before I awarded you the SAME DANG AWARD! Oh well, you now trice as excellent now! Hope you are enjoying your trip. I am very jealous.

Gypsy said...

I have such a crush on Eddie Izzard.

Mrs. Booms said...

I have a really NOT secret crush on Eddie Izzard. My husband teases me about it all the time.

Looks like I'm really not alone.

Anonymous said...

Eddie is coming to our town, soon, and we finally got tickets! He is so smart how he sneaks in history lessons with the jokes...heh!

Cake or Death? Cake please.