22 October 2009

A Long Time Ago...

... In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

AVITABLE'S HALLOWEEN PARTY 2009 - INVADED!

The call was sent out and heard by bloggers far and near, from Alderaan to Tatooine, Coruscant to Kashyyyk. We were told to converge on the holiest of holies.

Orlando, Florida.

To the home of Adam Heath Avitable, Jedi Knight turned Dark Lord of the Sith. That we should come and witness the new seat of the Empire.

The message told us to gather on Saturday, October 24, 2009, for the Halloween party to end all Halloween parties. To drink the sacrificial wine. To spill the sacrificial blood. To eat the sacrificial burritos.

And to finally meet all those mysterious avatars we've been staring at online for years.

So, it is with great reverence, respect, and, well, EXCITEMENT, that I inform you that the Ty-man and I are currently driving to said destination as we blog.

Yes, please feel free to follow my Twitter feed and/or Flickr account as I attempt to regale you (while wearing Stormtrooper gloves) with 140-character-long-stories and shitty-iPhone-camera-pictures during the party in question.

Or, you can just check back here on Monday Tuesday sometime next week and get the full scoop on who dressed as what, who puked on who, what we sang, and what the seat of the Empire really looks like.

Blog you later!

12 comments:

Lynda said...

What the f...? Adam told me it wasn't going to be fun and there was just going to be charades.

Now I'm all sad I can't be there again!

Eat something fattening for me!

CP said...

Please excuse the interruption.

This is a Public Service Announcement from Certifiable Princess:
Hello. My name is CP. I see you are attending Avitable’s Halloween Party this weekend. I stopped by to introduce myself. Nice to meet you!

Thank you and goodnight.

You may now resume your regularly scheduled comments. :)

Avitable said...

Yay! Can't wait to see you again! :)

Barbara said...

What?? You're coming our way? If you have a moment, squeeze us in. Barbarafiatlux79

Patois42 said...

Good for you. Can't wait to read all about it.

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Sounds like a fun time! Enjoy your trip!

Sheila said...

Can't wait!

Bubblewench said...

hee...hee...hee...

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to meeting you!

A Free Man said...

Orlando, Florida = Holiest of Holies? I want some of what you've been smoking.

Momisodes said...

Sounds like a blast!

Can't wait to read all about it.

Ashlie- Mommycosm said...

Have a GREAT time!