15 September 2008

Time Off

Dear Loyal Blog Readers and Friends,
I am a dumb ass. I mope around this joint, whining and pissing that I don't have anything to do, rolling my eyes as if I'm 16. So what do I do in between the child-rearing/laundry/dusting? I go off and volunteer to co-chair a neighborhood committee, then I raise my hand when it comes to reviewing six. hours. of paranormal video evidence (during which, I'm pretty sure, that frigging office chair isn't going to move one. single. millimeter), and I suddenly get a wild scrap booking hair up my butt (J-man will have a baby album, I tell you! HE WILL!). Not to mention the twins are celebrating their third birthday this week (woo hoo!) and guess who's coming down with their second round of runny noses, whiny fevers, and restless nights? Um, yeah. Yesterday, I had a plate full of PANIC! with a side of OMFG! followed up with some luscious NO TIME - THERE'S NO TIME topped with Cool Whip.

What this all means is that I'm taking the week off from blogging. I know, I know. You're all renting your hair, covering yourselves in ashes, and generally wringing your hands wondering, "What shall I do without Heather? What shall I do?" jumping for joy at the prospect of not having to read this drivel for seven. whole. days. While you celebrate, I'm going to review evidence, bleed on some neighborhood covenants, work on J-man's album, and of course love on my newly-minted pair of "terrible 3s." Oh, and the 16-month-old. And maybe Ty-man. And definitely my autographed 8x10 of David Soul. Yep.

I'll be back, next Monday, right as the mail.

Love, Heather

10 comments:

HEATHER said...

I'm guessing you will last until Tuesday. ;-)
Will miss you!

penny said...

You know where to go when you get bored.

I don't know where, but I'm sure you do.

Bucky said...

*sob*

Anonymous said...

enjoy your time off...and Happy Birthday to the twins!

Avitable said...

You should just record everything that happens and post the videos!

That One said...

Enjoy your time off. :)

Expat No. 3699 said...

You could post that 6 hour video and have all of us watching for the chair to move.

Happy Birthday to the twins!!!!

Molly's Mom said...

:(

But hoping you enjoy the time off. Good luck with the birthday!

Gypsy said...

Sometimes you just gotta step away from the blog. But I'll miss you!

Liz Hill said...

LOL--post the video and let US watch to see if the chair moves;-)