27 December 2008

Meme It Again, Sam.

Yep, you guessed it. Another meme. Floating around. Screaming, "Copy and paste me and use this nonsense for Christmas!"

So, here you go:

Layer One:
- Name: Heather
- Birth date: February 6 (I expect gifts, thank you.)
- Birthplace: Charleston, West Virginia
- Current Location: One of the many Atlanta suburbs, Georgia
- Eye color: Blue
- Hair Color: Reddish-brown with gray roots – BLECH!
- Height: 5′ 6″
- Righty or Lefty: Righty-tighty
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius

Layer Two:
- Your Heritage: English and German with a tiny bit of French mixed in for good measure
- The shoes you wore today: Cowboy boots purchased in Dallas, TX. Yee-haw!
- Your weakness: Chocolate of any shape, color, or type. And Jensen Ackles.
- Your fears: Dying alone and in pain.
- Your perfect pizza: Lorobi’s (located in St. Albans, WV) pepperoni
- Goal you’d like to achieve: Solve the unified field theory with Professor Hawking and have the undying gratitude of physicists everywhere.

Layer Three:
- Your most overused phrase on AIM: WTF?
- Your first waking thoughts: Oh, shit. I’ve got to do this AGAIN?!?
- Your best physical feature: Eyes.
- Your most missed memory: My dad’s and uncle’s voices.

Layer Four:
- Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi (Sssshhhh, I’m in Atlanta – don’t tell anyone! I may get tarred and feathered!)
- McDonalds or Burger King: Neither! That shit is nasty!
- Single or group dates: Both. Orgies, actually. ;P
- Adidas or Nike: Adidas. Supernova. Corrects for my over-pronation
- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither. Snapple Diet Peach.
- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate – are you kidding me?!?
- Cappuccino or coffee: Decaf non-fat, no-whip latte with three Splendas!

Layer Five:
- Smoke: Nope.
- Cuss: Fuck, yeah!
- Sing: Only if you want your eardrums shattered.
- Take a shower everyday: Yes.
- Do you think you’ve been in love: I’d better be or the last 13 years have been a total bust.
- Want to go to college: Been there. Done that. Got the useless piece of paper and the sorority t-shirts to prove it!
- Liked high school: Dear Lord, no. Kill me if I ever go to a reunion.
- Want to get married: Yes. To Sean Connery or Jensen Ackles (Nope, not obsessed. Can't prove it.)
- Believe in yourself: No, actually. I never have.
- Get motion sickness: Since scuba diving and spending more time on boats, no. It takes a lot to get me motion sick.
- Think you’re attractive: No.
- Think you’re a health freak: I’m an anti-sugar freak. Other than that, no. Not a health freak.
- Get along with your parents: Mom, yes. Dad, I did when he was alive.
- Like thunderstorms: Love them!
- Play an instrument: Piano, Hammered Dulcimer, Clarinet (in high school)

Layer Six: In the past month….
- Drank alcohol: Yes.
- Smoked: No
- Done drugs: Large quantities of Motrin.
- Made out: YES!
- Gone on a date: With the Ty-man? YES! Jensen? Sadly, no.
- Gone to the mall: Well, duh. It was Christmas.
- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Not since 2002. I “celebrated” being diagnosed with borderline type 2 diabetes by gorging on a box of Oreos. A last hurrah.
- Eaten sushi: No.
- Been on stage: No.
- Been dumped: No.
- Gone skating: No. (Wow. I’m beginning to sound boring.)
- Made homemade cookies: Yes. See the mall answer.
- Gone skinny dipping: Unless you count the bathtub, then no.
- Dyed your hair: Yup!
- Stolen anything: No.

Layer Seven: Have you ever….
- Played a game that required removal of clothing: No.
- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Oooooh, yeah.
- Been caught “doing something”: ?
- Been called a tease: Flirt, yes. Tease, no.
- Gotten beat up: Thank God, no.
- Shoplifted: Yes. But if my mom is reading this then, no.
- Changed who you were to fit in: Used to do that in high school and college. Not anymore.

Layer Eight:
- Age you hope to be married: Well, considering I was married at 23, let’s rephrase this as, “Do you hope to still be married at 80?” and I would answer, “YES!”
- Names of children: Bubba, Miss-Miss, and J-man
- Describe your dream wedding: Elvis impersonator. Vegas. White bell-bottoms. Lots of sequins.
- How do you want to die: Quietly with my family around me and my happiest memories washing over me.
- Where do you want to go to college? To see a football game?: MIT for college – WVU for football.
-What do you want to be when you grow up: The owner of a very musty, dusty, bookstore.
- What country would you most like to visit: Japan

Layer Nine:
- Number of drugs taken illegally: One. Again, if this is Mom? The answer is none. ☺
- Number of people I could trust with my life: Ten. Seriously.
- Number of CD’s that I own: Oh, Lord. I don’t even know.
- Number of piercings: Four. Two in each ear.
- Number of tattoos: None. But I reeeeaaaaaaallllly want one.
- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Probably ten times over my life.
- Number of scars on my body: I would say I have three that are noticeable.
- Number of things in my past I regret: Too many to count.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"One. Again, if this is Mom? The answer is none. ☺ "

This is definitely my answer too because Babygirl reads my blog. But just between us....legal drugs? 4. Illegal?.....Um, what's that?

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Okay, we are SO going to own that musty, dusty bookstore together. Should I start collecting the books from FreeCycle right now?