- When the flashlight turns on? By itself? With no one near it? I will turn into one giant goosebump about to wet its underpants.* And the video camera will have a low battery and will need to be rewound. Seriously.
- If I come investigate your house and you happen to have a bearded dragon, double check its aquarium after I leave because I may just take it home with me.
- Crickets that have managed to escape being a meal for the aforementioned bearded dragon are sure to drive you in-frakking-sane with the constant, never-ending, infinite, perpetual, eternal, incalculable... CHIRPING!
- My stomach will growl, constantly, during EVP sessions when I need to be quiet.
- Stopping off, before the investigation, for cheap gas station coffee means I'm always last in line** and the owner of said gas station will, in their best urban/Southern redneck/Hindi accent ask me "You're a ghostbuster? Where ya going? Are tha walls bleedin'?" Seriously. Do I have "Ask me stupid shit!" pasted on my forehead?
- Sometimes it's not about investigating the paranormal. Sometimes it's about reconnecting with your friends and sitting in the dark at 1AM talking about stupid shit.
- Don't cross the streams. Total protonic reversal.
- It feels good to be able to give someone, who is grieving, the answers they need.
**My team finds it funny to bolt for the door and snicker outside in the relative safety of their cars. Traitors. All of them.