17 August 2011

Pretty

There's a lot of ugly shit going on in the world. What's new, right? But with the realization that my kids are growing up way too fast being the cherry on top of this crap sundae, I decided that I need to share these photos from our recent family beach vacation with you. They make me smile, chill, and relax, and I hope you do the same.
















(OK. That last one wasn't taken on our vacation but rather yesterday before we left for the first day of kindergarten and the first day of the last year of pre-k. Lord help us.)

6 comments:

hello haha narf said...

it worked. i feel better already.
xoxo

Michael from dadcation.com said...

Glad y'all got to go somewhere fun before school started!

*^_^* said...

Wonderful! Awesome!
Nice post!

Barbara said...

These are fabulous, Heather! LOVED the first-day picture!

Megan said...

Awesome! I needed this today!

Audi A4 Turbo said...

I appreciate the amount of effort you put into making this blog. Very detailed and astonishing piece of work. I hope that you can extend your work to a wider set of audience