So, yeah. This blog is two years old. I guess it's time for the temper tantrums, right? Do I really have to be potty-trained? Because these diapers are pretty friggin' awesome.
Would this whole blogiversary who-ha be easier to swallow if I told you there's a contest? And the winner would get a Georgia* swag bag? You'd like that, wouldn't you? Of course you would.
This past Christmas, the Ty-man (a.k.a. George Lucas's and Harrison Ford's love child) got this book from Santa:
You all know this is a Star Wars family, so I'm going to ask ten random questions from this book (only from the original trilogy, 'cause I'm old school that way). Based on how many questions you get right, that's how many times I'll put your name in the Randomizer and we'll see which name pops out as the lucky winner! Ya'll, I'm telling you right now, this shit is hard. Like, I go into the bathroom to take care of business and it's so rare I get an answer right that I've given up even touching this damned book. I just pee and go. The Ty-man, on the other hand, is all over this book. I'll hear him in there and I hear the book choosing a question and I hear Ty push A, B, C, or D and I hear DingDingDingDing!!! all. the. frakking. time. That's why he's disqualified from this contest.
Are you guys ready? You have until Monday night, 11:59PM, to comment here with your answers. Now, no cheating! No looking at the comments of others! Here we go:
1) Empire Strikes Back - To what did General Rieekan order all power in Echo Base rerouted?
A. The ion cannon
B. The energy shield
C. The medical facility
D. The hanger bay
2) A New Hope - What was M'iiyoom Onith's species?
3) Return of the Jedi - Whose fugitive parents were killed by Rodian bounty hunters when he was ten years old?
C. Doda Bodonawieedo
D. Max Rebo
4) A New Hope - Who served as a test pilot on various TIE prototype ships?
A. Captain Khurgee
B. Captain Yorr
C. Colonel Yularen
D. Colonel Kilb
5) Empire Strikes Back - To what phrase did C-3PO reply, "How rude!"?
A. "Tee chuta hhat yudd!"
B. "E chu ta!"
6) A New Hope - Where did C-3PO tell the stormtroopers the "madmen" were headed?
A. To the hangar bay.
B. To the prison level
C. To the tractor beam
D. To maintenance
7) Empire Strikes Back - How many medium blaster cannons is an AT-AT fitted with?
8) A New Hope - What was Beru Lars' homeworld?
9) Return of the Jedi - Which company manufactured the escort frigate used by the Rebellion?
A. Incom Corporation
B. Kuat Drive Yards
C. Hoersch-Kessel Drive, Inc.
D. Corellian Engineering Corporation
10) Return of the Jedi - What is the uppermost spire of the tower at Jabba the Hutt's palace?
A. A landing pad
B. A communications dome
C. A prison
D. An observation deck
Good luck everybody!
*Not UGA stuff. Georgia stuff. Like Vidalia onion salad dressing or something. Big on the something.