13 January 2010

Dialog, Part 28

Me: In bed, trying to relax, watching Ty-man read through a draft of his company's proposal. Um, so how's it going?

Ty-man: OK.

Me: How many pages is it?

Ty-man: 105. But we need to trim it down.

Me: Wait a minute. How long was the customer's proposal request?

Ty-man:
...

Me:
Exactly. My point. Those f*ckers can manage to read 105 measly pages. In fact, let's add one more page depicting my bare ass on a copy machine and make it one-oh-six.

Ty-man:
Done.

11 comments:

Lynda said...

These are the anti-Mexico people, right? Because if you want to make it 107, I can copy a body part for you too!

Molly's Mom said...

LOL!!!

Annie said...

You crack me up! I hope this proposal is finished soon - for everyone's sake!

Finn said...

Wanna try for an even 108?

LceeL said...

Can I have a copy?

marty said...

I can copy a body part too. But I would have to use the 11 X 17 paper and shrink it down so it fits on a regular page. (so he wished)

sybil law said...

Count my ass in as page... whatever it's up to, now!!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

He is so awesome.

Momisodes said...

That is awesome. What a great way to close the proposal :)

Patois said...

Black and white or color?

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is almost over, if I could ever get the F#!^ word 2007 to print the F#$* thing without G*S& the F*&%#ng page numbers.

My costing volume is 112 pages plus my subcontractors ate up 29 so I only have 9 pages for blogger body parts, but alas I used up all the 11x17 sheets sorry.

Now,if Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 would hurry up and download so I could try it, I could maybe make it to Kinkos and back before the wife and kids wakeup.