03 February 2010

Oh, Frak.

Dear Neti Pot,
In four days, I'm supposed to be underwater, doing my check-out dive, from the beach of the Plaza Resort Bonaire. After that? I'm slated for 11 boat dives. Ah, bliss.

Right now? I've got sinus pressure. And that ain't gonna fly when I'm trying to descend to a leisurely 60 feet where I may enjoy corals, sponges, and all manner of fish.

Please? I'm begging you? Work wonders. And I will love you forever. And place you in a hallowed spot in my china cabinet, since you resemble a teapot and all.

Thanks and much love,
Heather

PS If I'm still stuffy by Sunday? You're goin' down. Kiss kiss!

12 comments:

HEATHER said...

Get to a doctor fast!

mb said...

H2O2....

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Other Heather - I have an ENT who is also a Divemaster who always promised to hook me up if I ever needed it. Will call him.

MB - Don't. Remind me. EVIL!!!!!!

Not Afraid To Use It said...

Get the kids' snot sucker out and get to work.

hello haha narf said...

11 boat dives sounds spectacular. that neti pot had best get to working!

Megan said...

Step it up to twice a day!

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! And um... take me with u to Bonaire? I suck at diving but I'll happily sip some pina colada on the beach until you return...

sybil law said...

Hope it works!!!
Also, I'd like to hang with Dutchbitch while you guys do your diving...
:)

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

NATUI - Eewwwww....

Hello Haha Narf - Oh, it will be. :)

Finn - Yep! Did it yesterday morning and evening and this morning. I'm taking no prisoners!

DutchBitch and Sybil Law - Ty-man doesn't dive. So you guys can keep him company and all three of you get sloshed on the beach. Cool?

Unknown said...

Isn't that ALWAYS the way things work?

Jenn said...

Love the neti pot...hope it loves you!

Any more room on the beach for another drinker?

Shelli said...

I can't get over the thought of the Neti pot in my nose, so I don't think I could ever use one. I hope you feel better before having to dive.